My Blog List

Monday, February 7, 2011

Which Midi Controller is most Preferred?

I started looking at the two newest midi controllers out by the two most popular companies in the DJ market. This companies are Pioneer and Native Instruments, they have been providing artists with numerous products for years that have become industry standards for the DJ world. Recently with controllerism being more and more popular among DJs, they have release two of the most amazing controllers in the industry. The question is which of this two offer the best for your money. Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 is offer for $899 while the Pioneer DDJ-T1 is going for $1299. I will be giving you my perspective on what i believe would have the best features for your money. Hopefully my review of this two products will give you a way to decide which of this controllers will work better for you. 
Traktor Kontrol S4
Pioneer DDJ-T1

No comments:

Post a Comment